The key objective of a Credit Risk Co-ordinator is to provide organised and accurate support to the Credit Risk Manager, implementing risk controls and procedures. The post holder will provide administration support to the credit risk manager, implementing risk controls and procedures. This is a perfect opportunity to develop a career in Credit Risk Management.
- Liaising and meeting customers and liaising with Internal Departments as and when required
- Have knowledge and experience of the Account Maintenance processes and procedures
- Review and authorise new account applications
- Review and manage incoming emails received into our generic email account
- Input, review and maintain customer records/accounts
- Review and reopen dormant accounts as required
- Liaise with clients regarding account queries
- Review daily monitoring alerts and escalate as required
- Provide support to the Credit Risk Manager
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested in line with the job role
- Knowledge of Microsoft programmes e.g. Word, Excel Outlook etc.
- Experience of working as part of a team in either a work or study-based situation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong communicator both written and verbal
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to adapt to changes in the team
- Able to work to own initiative
- GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English with good pass grades
- Treats all matters with strictest of confidence
- Previous experience dealing with customers in either face to face or telephone-based role would be ideal
- Keen to develop personally and professionally
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.