We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business (to cover hard and soft services as well as overall delivery) as well as provide guidance on compliance matters. This will include visiting our client’s sites and consulting with them on a wide range of compliance responsibilities, reporting back to them any issues identified and provide detailed reports and advice.
A great Compliance Manager is well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. They are professionals of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying no when necessary and be result-oriented.
The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course and to help maintain the ongoing upkeep of the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001-2015
- ISO 14001-2015
- OHSAS 18001-2007
- Safe Contractor
- BICSc Assessor Training Facility
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Consulting with our clients on a wide range of compliance responsibilities, reporting back to them any issues identified and provide detailed reports and advice.
- Day to day running of all accreditations as listed above and liaise with all external consultants with the ongoing process of ensuring the successful running of all accreditations and complete involvement in the re-audits of these accreditations
- Carry out monthly Risk Management meetings and follow up all outcomes of these meetings
- Advise and ensure we are compliant with regard to Construction (Design and Management) 2015
- GDPR - Continuing to ensure we are compliant with all legislation
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- NEBOSH/IOSHH accredited
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.