My Client is a small company with a large reach so the successful candidate will have extensive contact with a wide range of Research & Development companies, large pharma and all associated industries so this is a fantastic opportunity to learn and build on your knowledge base.
- Management of existing membership database
- Drafting copy for fortnightly news and membership update, distributed to c.9k contacts
- Gatekeeper and editor for all external announcements (up to 4 per week)
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and events and cascade where appropriate
- Act as interface between Company and Members/others who want to post News, Jobs, Events etc.
- Promoting Purchasing Consortium suppliers via email on a twice annual basis
- Attend Company and other industry events and publish key messages and updates via social media and on the website
- Manage and grow Company’s presence on all social media platforms, in particular Twitter and LinkedIn
- Work with internal teams to support campaigns and initiatives
- Seek opportunities to improve the use of social media and increase and develop followers
- Where required work with colleagues to develop marketing collateral such as signage, displays, logos
- Work with our external design agency on projects as required
- Become a brand ambassador for the organisation, ensuring guidelines are adhered to and consistently used
- Draft press releases and announcements when needed and liaise with media agency as required
- Keep track of the latest trends so that we maximise the benefits of the new website and can put in place timely alterations to the functionality of the site
The Successful candidate will:
- Have some prior experience in the sector or equivalent marketing role
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in collaboration with internal teams
- Be fluent in spoken and written English and proven business writing skills
- Be fluent in social media, in particular Twitter and Linked
- Preferably have some knowledge of DNN, Drupal, Wordpress, Constant Contact, ACT! or similar platforms / applications
- Have a degree
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.