My Client is seeking a self-motivated business researcher to join their team of researchers, researching companies, interview entrepreneurs and writing about them.
- Identify top-performing private companies and diligently capture company financials, using internet sources, news articles, financial databases and company accounts
- Interview entrepreneurs, CEOs and finance directors by email and face-to-face writing short accurate profiles and reports
- Building good relationships with the companies already researched
- Provide support to Company events team at our national networking awards
- Strong interest in private companies
- Meticulous attention to detail, service-oriented, organised with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Competent at using financial data sources
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.