Business Support Partners responsibility is managing client communications, professionally interacting with potential, new and existing clients, providing quality customer service.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Being computer literate, organised, driven, professional, flexible, and positive.
- Providing excellent customer service, handling customer queries via email, telephone, and face to face.
- Place orders and raise faults on various portals within a timeframe of our policies and monitor, update and liaise with CP or customer.
- Ensure monthly billing is accurate for the CP and their end users, identify any issues which can be resolved going forward, losses to a customer and raising Billing Queries to relevant carriers if needed.
- Managing multiple tasks, i.e. Orders, Faults, Escalations, DSO, Bridge Cases and chasing various carriers for updates.
- Meeting targets.
- Recognising sales opportunities and liaising with the Sales Team so they can follow up on a lead provided.
- Maintaining BPS knowledge base/library.
- Support CPs on WLR3 and click when needed.
- Undertake carrier training in various fields of knowledge including technical product support using this knowledge to support partners and End Users.
- Attend work punctually, and reply to emails in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To work in accordance with the organisations policies and procedures.
- Such other appropriate duties as may be required from the organisation from time to time.
- 20 days holiday
- Sick pay after 2 years
- Peoples pension
- Bupa after 4 years
- Additional 1 day's holiday after 2 years, building to 25 days holiday
- Parking space
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.