A great opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive with my Client based on Milton Park. This role involves working directly within the Sales Team to support the Senior Sales team to grow the presence of their SaaS Solutions.
- Be responsible for prospecting for potential new clients and help to turn this into increased business
- Make cold calls or reach out through social media or emails where appropriate within global leading companies
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers
- Research and build relationships with new clients existing relationships
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and sales team members or the commercial team
- Handle objections by clarifying questions, emphasising the company’s capabilities
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Fluent English speaker with excellent verbal and written skills
- Previous demonstrated success in sales or inside sales
- Able to identify business initiatives and business-critical issues within the target account
- Ability to navigate your way through the account to identify key stakeholders
- Relationship building across multiple levels within the account
- Positive and professional telephone manner
- Systematic and well organised to plan diaries and follow up on actions
- Competency in use of CRM system – Salesforce.com, HubSpot, and others
- Use of Microsoft products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Secondary European language desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with LinkedIn
- Self-started that is eager to progress into a sales role
- Prior experience in Sales or Customer Services environment would be an advantage but applications are welcome from all high achievers with a strong work ethic
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.