Business Development Assistant required for a leading organisation based in Oxfordshire, this is a great opportunity for a Business Development Assistant to join a legal firm based in the Oxfordshire area.
As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for:
- Lead generation
- Researching assigned clients
- Ensuring database is updated and monitored at all times
- Attending events
- Implementing and developing new business plans
- Marketing and Promoting the business when required
- Managing and developing Social Media avenues and thinking of new ways to generate new clients
- Administrative support to other members of staff
Skills and Experience required:
- Advanced experience with Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Social media experience/knowledge
- Business Development and Account Management
- Marketing qualification is highly advantageous
- Customer Service
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to manage own work load
- this is of interest, please contact us as soon as possible
In return my client offers a competitive salary, great working environment, ongoing support and development as well as other benefits.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.