Experienced Auditor and Accountant required for an accountancy practice based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for a part or full qualified AAT accountant looking to join an expanding firm.
- Prepare financial statements when required
- Auditing Tax returns and tax computations
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis providing advice and support when required
- Assist management with Auditing and Accountancy duties
- Administrative tasks when required
- Support other members of staff when required
Skills and Experience Required:
- AAT qualified or part qualified
- ACA/ACCA beneficial
- Auditing and Bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience of working within a practice environment
- Xero QuickBooks and other accountancy software
- Great team player
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Travel will be required due to client visits
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.