Our client is a successful multi-channel retailer of beautiful, unique and affordable furniture and accessories for the home. Today, we have 14 stores and an extensive mail order, online, Interior design and trade business with many thousands of customers throughout the UK and the world beyond.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years head office Merchandising team experience.
Key requirements for the position include:
- Assisting the category merchandisers in all aspects of trading the department including performance analysis, category planning, system and data accuracy and integrity
- Running and updating Monday morning reports
- Setting up, maintaining/updating the linecards and proposing actions
- Review weekly line prints and propose actions
- Ad hoc analysis as and when required
- To work closely with Directors, Merchandisers and Ecommerce team to ensure that newsletters/emails are commercially viable and promoting the products that will drive interest and sales
- To maintain communication with retail team and channel merchandising team to ensure potential issues are resolved
Key skills and requirements:
- Excellent Excel skills ( Intermediate- Advanced) Lookups/pivots/data sorting
- Experience with working with a retail software system
- Good communication skills
Standard company benefits:
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company rewards gateway
- Staff Discount
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.