Purpose of the Job
Administrator is responsible for the input of invoices into the SAP system. We are ideally looking for a candidate that has a strong eye for detail, strong admin skills and cares about their work. SAP experience desirable but for the right candidate training will be provided. This role will be working in a small friendly team of x5 staff working along side of other teams within a large organisation experience growth.
- Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders
- Entering Invoices with Purchase Orders onto SAP
- Entering manually coded invoices onto SAP (Parking and Posting)
- Archive Scanning
- Ad hoc invoice searching
- Attention to detail
- High accuracy level
- Good computer skills, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good time management, able to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Working in a team environment
- 35-hours per week
- Mon – Thurs: 8:30 – 16:30 hours
- Friday: 8:00 – 16:00 hours
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.