We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident individual to join our expanding Business Development (BD) Team. You will be driving our Client Key Account Management and major Opportunity pursuits within the UK. To support this, you will build a strong client facing network and influence stakeholders to develop an in-depth understanding of client’s needs and challenges. This information will then be developed into a multi service line innovative company project solution, outlining value of our services through leading differentiators.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Managing, developing, maintaining and creating new client relationships through the Key Account Management Plan via a strong UK client
- Consultancy led approach to promote company products and future innovative software
- Managing and developing major opportunities.
- Knowledge of infrastructure (road, rail, coastal, bridge, tunnel) and power market sectors
- Utilise pricing strategies and value propositions to influence the commercial tendering teams on a winning solution.
- Inform business strategy with market trends in short, medium and long term to direct and guide business growth and business objectives.
- Utilise online business intelligence portals for assist with role, including LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Global Data
- Inform and influence innovation with R&D teams.
- Liaise with our Communications/Marketing Department regarding Company literature
- Proactively attend conferences, exhibitions and seminars.
Ideally, you will be self-starter and manage workloads independently. Candidates should a have a degree or equivalent qualification in civil engineering or business studies. You will also have comprehensive experience in a client facing roll, proposals/sales, commercial business acumen and business development and held a commercial, technical or project management position within the company or a comparable business.
You will be proactive, driven to succeed and good communicator with the ability to motivate and inspire others to utilise new business practices, quickly gain trust through excellent interpersonal skills. Proficiency with MS Office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI and MS Dynamics). The work will involve national travel and will be flexible on registered office location.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.