For: Account Manager
The sales team has a highly developed technical ability to design and specify high end wireless solutions to cater for a wide variety of requirements, supported by pre and post sales technical resource. Our typical customers include enterprise IT VARs, Service Providers, CCTV integrators and specialist wireless system integrators. The sales team provide solutions including point to point wireless, multipoint wireless, licensed microwave, millimetre wave, rural broadband, connected cities and wireless CCTV.
This is a new business development role, which will as you acquire them involve the day to day account management of accounts. You will also be expected to coordinate marketing activities, new reseller recruitment and personal technical sales development.
- Execute the Company’s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota by identifying business opportunities through account prospecting and profiling.
- Provide effective sales presentations/product demonstrations to prospective customer management, including hosting Company site visits if necessary. Must be able to work alongside new company channel partners.
- Communicate at every level within the organisation both externally and internally.
- Produce highest standard of written and verbal presentations.
- Prepare appropriate sales order paperwork to ensure purchase order reflects appropriate configuration/ solution for the customer.
- Manage the order process through established internal acceptance procedures to ensure sign-off by Sales, Ordering and outsourced installation Departments.
- Provide the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
- The ability to Account Map into other existing company accounts and potential customers to understand the formal and informal organisational structure, understand the executive level relationships and to make sure that we are aligned with the right decisions makers.
- Provide routine updates to the Company’s sales database with account activity and status.
- The ability to cross sell the teams / companies products into the company’s resellers / new accounts to increase the overall revenue spend of the account
- Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of New Company products and technology, as well as industry trends.
- Provide ad hoc reports and performs assigned projects as needed.
- Monitor your specific sectors and keep the Director of Sales and Marketing informed about legal, cultural and economic conditions that might affect the Company’s operations in the given market.
- Candidates will have a proven track record of B2B channel account management and business development of a minimum of 3 years in ICT sales. Ideally this will have been in product distribution but candidates with a background in a reseller/systems integrator environment will be considered.
- The ability to demonstrate strong business acumen is important and must be financially astute and mathematically capable of understanding how to work our margin percentages, as well as maintaining and developing the profitability of the company.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a developed sales technique, be a skilled negotiator and attentive account manager. Examples of professional sales development training would be a distinct advantage.
- Candidates must have a developed understanding of the importance of continued business development. They must be able to develop and understand long term strategic goals, build key customer relationships and maintain an extensive knowledge and understanding of the current market conditions that the company operates in. Candidates must be able to work with the marketing team and outsourced telesales companies to increase sales opportunities through finding potential new customers.
- Candidates must be articulate and confident in face to face selling and executing company presentations to a range of customers and trade events
- You must have experience in selling wireless networking solutions at a technical level. We specifically require experience in selling external wireless solutions, including point to point and point to multipoint wireless communications.
Specific examples include:
- Indoor Wireless knowledge from Vendors such as Cisco / Meraki, Aruba, Ruckus, Meru, Extreme and Ubiquiti.
- Sub-6Ghz External Wireless Multi/Point to Point
- Millimetre-wave Systems (MMW)
- Microwave Systems
- Wireless ISP Networks
- Ability to listen and articulate effectively
- No experience is necessary of working with a small but rapidly growing company.
- Needs to be content to work in a semi-rural environment.
- To converse with all customers and the people throughout the organisation from Director level to bottom level.
- To be flexible on working hours and to work longer hours as the job may entail.
- To travel when and where necessary if required.
- To be able to run standard reports as and when required.
- Must have a clean driving license.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.